- Building up of rural institutions like the backward segment of women, girls, youths and people with disabilities also from Adibashi ethnic community & Migrants.
- Undertake small IGA/ Micro-Credit and entrepreneurship development activities for employment and income generation of customer people toward secured livelihood and sustainability.
- Developing expertise and knowledge of beneficiaries through education & training both in terms of technical/ Vocational and human resource development aspects as well that helps prepare them as competent for new millennium.
- Promotion of public health, Nutrition and WATSAN system including awareness and actions on HIV/AIDS and Arsenic contamination together with environmental / nature conservation & Drug addiction / Anti Tobacco campaign etc.
- Adaptation of climate change and related actions to address its harmful effects.
- Establish justice, peace, human rights and empowering of women, girls, youth and children with importance to PwDs and Acid victims, preventing of women-children trafficking, illegal migration and enhance the rights and privilege of woman & child along with legal aid and justice for vulnerable sections.
- Protect the interest of general consumers through collective efforts/association.
- Assist the interested trained and skilled people in going abroad for seeking job and earning foreign exchange that will help reduce our burden of unemployment.
- Rehabilitation of people with all type of disabilities including visually impaired and Acid burn victims at the community level.
- Strengthening of local and good governance & fostering democracy.
- Election monitoring and voter education.
- Development of aquaculture sector and fisheries resources (Pond & other water bodies).
- Technology transfer of modern scientific agriculture & livestock improvement
- Extend support on land reforms (i.e. khas land/ water bodies’ distribution & management) and empowering the assetless & enhance landless development.
- Gender relation & development.
- Disaster preparedness, response, recovery & rehabilitation.
- Any humanitarian & philanthropic initiative.
Information, Communication, Technology and Publication etc.